In the last few weeks I’ve been trying to take social networking a little more seriously. I like to focus on writing rather than promoting the blog and chasing traffic, but it helps to have lots of different ways to access the content we’re creating, and bring more people into the sustainability and social justice conversation. If you enjoy the blog, it gives you the opportunity to spread the word a little too, and hopefully it will all help to find like-minded souls.
So here are some more ways to join in:
- We’ve had a Facebook group for three years, but only recently have you been able to automatically update it. You can now follow our stories and comment within Facebook.
- We’re also on twitter, which I’m using to add little links, and promote other writers and campaigns on similar themes.
- I’m gathering together some of the videos we’ve posted on a Make Wealth History Youtube channel. If you’re on Youtube, you can subscribe.
- You can read the blog by email subscription through Feedburner.
- Finally, the RSS feed is here, if you want to follow in a reader.