- Make Wealth History has been shortlisted in the Jubilee Centre‘s search for the ‘best Christian blog’ engaging in political and social issues. If you want to vote for us, here’s the shortlist.
- The world’s largest offshore wind farm opened this week off Thanet in Kent. It’s seven miles off the coast, but I bet even now there’s someone complaining about how it’ll ruin the landscape.
- Foreign Policy, one of my favourite online magazines, has this great article on the Millenium Development Goals, the save-the-world clock.
- China plans to land on the moon by 2025.
- And I didn’t know there were still any ocean dwelling nomads, so this photo essay on the Bajau Malay was intriguing. Check out the boy and his pet shark.
10:10’s day of action on the 10th October is a couple of weeks away, and they get this month’s banner.